We attach great importance to transparency and openness when processing your personal data. For this reason we have a data protection declaration with which we ensure the protection and processing of your personal data in accordance with the law.
This data protection declaration records both past and future personal data. If you agree to the data protection declaration, we will process past and future personal data in accordance with this data protection declaration.
Processing of personal data means any handling of your personal data. This includes:
- The collection,
- Use and / or
- Deletion of your personal data.
We collect personal data in order to tailor our product range to customer requirements and to simplify processes such as your purchase or bookings.
Who is responsible for your personal data??
The company Milary is responsible for the personal data of data subjects according to the applicable data protection law.
Where are personal data stored??
The personal data that we collect from our customers is stored in Milary's database.
How long do we keep data?
We keep your personal data for as long as we consider necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. We delete your personal data as soon as it is no longer required and in any case after the statutory maximum retention period has expired.
Who has access to your data?
Personal data can be passed on within Milary.
Who is the owner of the data collection?
We are legally obliged to inform you of the owner of the data collection with your personal data. The owner of the data collection is Milary Wiesendangen.
What personal data do we collect?
- name and first name
- Birthday and age
- Home address
- Shopping habits
- Information on purchasing power
- Customer and shopping preferences
- delivery address
- Billing address
- Credit card and account information
- Language preferences
- Phone numbersn)
- Email addressn)
- Identification numbers of your technical devices
- Consent to receive advertising
- Online customer account information including opening date, username, profile picturesr)
- Memberships within our business area;
- Customer activity data:
- Contract data including contract date, contract type, contract content; Contract partner; Contract duration; Contract value; asserted claims from the contractg)
- Purchase information including purchase date; Shopping time; Type, quantity and value of goods and services purchased; Shopping cart; abandoned shopping cart; means of payment used; Paying agent; Purchase historye)
- Customer service information including returns of goods, complaints, warranty cases, delivery information;);
- Session data relating to visits to our website, apps for mobile devices or offers on internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks, including the duration and frequency of visits, language and country settings, information about browser and computer operating system, internet protocol Addresses, search terms and search results; submitted ratingsn)
- Location-related data when using mobile devices
What rights do data subjects have??
Right of Access:
Affected persons have the right to request information about their data stored by us at any time. Affected persons can contact Milary to receive their personal data by email.
Right to cancellation:
Affected persons have the right to have their personal data processed by Milary deleted at any time, except in the following cases:
- ongoing case with customer service;
- open order that has not yet been or only partially delivered;
- Open invoice at Milary, regardless of the payment method;
- Abuse or suspicion of abuse of our services in the past four years;
- Selling the data subject's debts to a third party within the last three years for deceased customers within one year;);
- refused loan application within the last three months;
- if there is an obligation to keep records in connection with a purchase and personal data must be stored.
How can the person concerned assert their rights?
We take data protection very seriously and therefore have special customer service employees who process customer inquiries regarding their rights mentioned above. You can always be contacted at email@example.com.
Update of our data protection declaration: